Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last few days. Departing home in less than 4 hours. Departing Seattle in less than 7 hours :)

I leave home in about 5 hours. And right now, all I am feeling, is that there is no looking back.

These past few days my agenda has been really busy:

5 days ago: Went to a college nearby to take a college placement test(for when i return home)
                  Packing
                  Did english homework
                  Studied Italian
                
4 days ago: Went to the DOL(department of llicensing) to geet my permit renewed so that it would serve as my ID while in Italy (Although I SHOULD be licensed, because i passed my tests and such, but my 6 months for with-holding my permit ended on Sept 5th, and the DOL was closed due to Labor day weekend.. so I have to wait until i get back :( )
                  Hung out with some friends
                  Went to my cousins for their birthday party(last time to see the whole family)
   
3 days ago: Family roadtrip, I drove us all to Sequim/Portownsend(i think thats how you spell it). It was a 3 hour drive, and we went to an animal farm and we brought my dog too! My dog was excited and he barked a lot.. it was really funny. I think the purpose of this roadtrip though, was just so that my whole family could really spend one last complete day together. It's different when youre at home together, because you are all doing your own thing. I would probably be in my room on my laptop and listening to music. MY brother would prbably be playing video games. and my mom would probably be cooking or working on something or watching the news. But on a roadtrip, we are all in the car together, so it was really nice to be able to spend the WHOLE day with them, even if we did get lost a few times and it did make us frustrated :P

2 days ago: I had brunch with my family at a nice and fancy restaurant, they had the BEST pancakes ever..
                  Went home, and packed a little more
                  Drove my grandma home and spent some time with her before i would leave.
                  Came back to Seattle, just in time for BUMBERSHOOT! Best festival ever! (in case you dont know what it is, it's a big music festival in seattle, where bands play all weekend long for 3 days straight! I saw Ra Ra Riot and LMFAO. It was AMAZING)

1 day ago: Woke up
                 Packed more haha
                 Sorted through papers with my mom(AFS papers, ID papers, boarding passes etc)
                 Got ready to go out with some friends(last time to see them for a whole year!)
                 Skyped my host family
                 Hung out with my friends
                 Came home and packed

I know it sounds lame that i mention packing so much, but packing really is a pain and is really stressful. I really did spend HOURS possibly even DAYS on it. I actually just finished maybe 30 minutes ago. I thought i knew what i was going to bring, but it turns out i was over the weight limit. So my routine was that it was too full, so i emptied it, then i was under. and tried to fill it back so i could take advantage and use the space. then it would be over, and then under weight limit again.. it was really frustrating. I also had to wait for my laundry to come out :P

Right now, now that I'm done packing(everything except for the few things like hairbrush and toothbrush which i will use in the morning) all I am doing, is thinking. One of my best friends just made me a video, since she was unable to say goodbye to me and send me off. She made me the sweetest best video ever! and it just made me want to cry. In it the song "And We Danced" by Macklemore played. And I just thought it was a really good conclusional song. It was happy, but sad, and it really made me think of all the good times ive had with everyone i care about. Sammi if you are reading this, THANK YOU! AND I LOVE YOU! I WILL NOT FORGET YOU!

Here is a picture from my last camping trip to the cabin with my scouts. It makes me really happy, and that I'm going to feel this way about all of you forever. Love :)

I Love you all! I'm going to miss you so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment