Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Host Family (6/2/10)

I've recieved my host family info today! All i know is i have a host mom, dad, another adult(moms cousin), a little sister(4), brother(8), and sister(12) who i will share a room with. There is also an outdoor cat (thank goodness! cuz i have allergies…). My family lives in a small town near borgomanero with a population of about 4,000 people. I’ll be going to school in borgomanero and my school is called Liceo Scientifico Galileo Galilei. It’s a science school, which is good cuz i can get credits to transfer over. That's all for now!


Update on Host Family: I've been emailling my host family since i recieved my info, and they are so great! i recently got more information about then im the mail the other day, it says they speak italian, german, french, spanish and english. wow! I’ve been emailling them back and forth for some time now, I am sooo excited to finally meet them in just 2 months!
(Though this post was not created on the date that i wrote above, i thought it fit this post because it is about my host family.. so yeahh)

No comments:

Post a Comment