Monday, December 27, 2010

Day to day stuff

I dont know. I'm bored.
ok so i just thought i'd fill you in on some stuff i do. like here in italy, basically my normal routine is

Monday:
Astronomy -5D
Latin - 4C
philosophy -4C
10 minute break(intervallo)
italian -4C
design -4C
design -4C

finish school at 1:50 in the afternoon

hang around the town and walk around until 5:30 when i have italian lessons
go home and chill

Tuesday:
english 4C
math 4C
physics 4C
italian 4C
chemistry 4C
latin 4C

Wednesday:
english 4C
religion 4C
history 4C
physics 3B
italian 4C
latin 4C
Thursday:
italian 4C
latin 4C
physics 4C
math 4C
chemistry 4C
astronomy 5A

Friday:
math 4C
math 4C
astronomy 5A
physics 3B
gym 4C
gym 4C

So yeah the things next to the subjects are my classes. 4C, means it is a year 4 class. and it is organized into the alphabet, so my class is C. same with 3B, they are in their 3rd year of high school. like junior year in america. and 5A, that doesnt exist. everyone is 18 by the time they graduate, or some are 19... they have 5 years of high school. sucks for them.. xD

Anyways
Saturday: Some saturdays I go to milan for the day. It's actually pretty normal for me to go to milan, whether it just be on my own, with italian friends, with excahnge student friends, or to meet friends there. I've met other exchange students from other regions there(its a big meeting area) and i've met up with one of my italian friends who lives in verona(east of the north italy) and so we met in the middle. I met her because she went on exchange to seattle last year. so that was pretty cool to get to see her :)
Some saturdays I go to novara(the main city of my province, my local chatper) and hangout with my aussie friend(only other excahnge student in my local chapter) and we go shopping or ice skating(only in the winter obviously) and i stay over the night in the city.

Sunday: most sunday mornings i just hang around the house. if anything, i slept over in novara and i stay in novara until mid afternoon sunday. So i go out to lunch with her and stuff.

Today was my first time in torino(other than the time we alll had to meet there for exchange student camp, but we didnt get to see anything or walk around) It was really nice! In my opinion it's better than Milan. I'm surprised i dont go there more often.. My location(borgo ticino) is right in between milan and torino. i dont know why i go only to milan... Ive actualyl gone quite a bit. maybe once every two weeks..


Random: these are two songs that are like the most popular songs in italy right now, at least for teens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrM0z3v3LUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_zwdmz0hE

No comments:

Post a Comment